For those of you who have Westlaw access, here's a free training opportunity from Westlaw. And if you don't have Westlaw access in your office or home, you can use the law library's free public Westlaw access!
Westlaw has a whole new level of customization to enhance your Westlaw experience! Now you can build and rearrange the content on your Westlaw tabs so it fits your workflow. It's just another way Westlaw helps you quickly access the information you need so you get better results faster.Sign up for this informative online seminar that will show you how to do the following to customize your Westlaw experience:
- Drag and drop databases, database groups, and tabs so the ones you use most often are right where you want them.
- Add or delete content, rename tabs, rename database groups, select display options and copy "shortcut" tools to another tab.
- Create customized tabbed pages from scratch
- E-mail personalized pages to colleagues and customers
- Write on-screen sticky notes and reminders while doing your research
Plus, since it's a live, interactive seminar, you'll have a chance to ask questions. Please feel free to forward this e-mail to colleagues that may be interested in the session.
Registration is simple. Select a day and time that works best for you, then click on it to sign up.Webinar Times
Tuesday, April 14, 2009 @ 10:00 a.m. Central Time
Thursday, April 16, 2009 @ 2:00 p.m. Central Time
Please register by April 13.