For those of you who have Westlaw access, here's a free training opportunity from Westlaw.
Sign up for this informative online seminar that will show you how to use Westlaw more effectively and efficiently in your day-to-day work. This live seminar will help you make the most of your Westlaw research sessions.
Some tips you'll learn include:
- How to save time and effort by using shortcuts to find information quickly
- How to set up your Westlaw tabs to match your research needs
- How to use basic word searching to get started with your research
When: Choose a time convenient for you:
- Tuesday, January 22, 2008 - 10:00 a.m. Central Time
- Thursday, January 24, 2008 - 2:00 p.m. Central Time