Thursday, March 16, 2006

Updated WSLL web site

There is new look to the WSLL web site. I have recently completed a bit of research into the makings of a good web site and the updated look is the result of what I've learned. I changed very few of the file names to minimize issues with any of you who may have created bookmarks, shortcuts, or favorites. However, I have added many more files to make the information on each page easier to locate.

For those of you who have a web site and would like to know more about how to create a good web site design, I have written up some tips for the State Court and County Law Libraries Special Interest Section of the American Association of Law Libraries. You can access it here: http://www.aallnet.org/sis/sccll/toolbox/website_resources.pdf.

If you have any questions, cannot find something, or have any suggestions at all, please do not hesitate to contact me. I would love to have any and all feedback.

Katie Jones
kjones2@state.wy.us

No comments:

Check out our tags in a cloud (from Wordle)!